CEO / Founder
CEO / Founder
Sign: Aquarius (Moon Sign: unknown)
Education: University of Southern California. Bachelors of Arts, Film and Television Critical Studies. Another Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production. (Go Trojans!)
Role Models: Oprah Winfrey, Ellen Degeneres, Jane Fonda, Brene Brown, Iyanla Vanzant (in that order).
- I do not know how to sew. But I love Project Runway.
- I came up with the idea for KIN LOV GRA in 2015 during a “mental breakdown.” During that time, my friends and family dubbed me “certifiably crazy” because I quit an amazing job and decided to embark on a six-month 2660-mile hike from Mexico to Canada with no prior wilderness experience. I turned the hike into a philanthropic campaign to raise money for a paralyzed man whom I had only seen on Facebook. I also used the hike as a platform to spread this message: “Be kind to yourself. Be kind to one another”.
- Adrenaline Junkie (jumped off the world’s highest bungee jump tower and would do it again in a heartbeat!)
- I do not get star-struck by celebrity sightings…but if I met Oprah Winfrey in-person I would cry like a thirteen year old school girl at a Justin Bieber concert (I have a personalized wallet with her face on it). I would definitely freak out if I met Ellen, too.
- Personal Growth Areas: Learning to write things down so I’m not in my head; learning to be more vulnerable in intimate relationships and business; learning to recognize shame and then letting it go.
- Favorite Movie: “Up”. “Inside-Out”. And everything PIXAR (Seriously, how awesome would it be if the world functioned more like a PIXAR movie?!?!)
- Favorite Food: sushi, pad thai noodles, and really large chipotle burritos with guacamole (have it at least 3x week).
- Random Fact About Me: I do not like brownies, cake, or cookies (weird, I know).
- Favorite Sport: Beach Volleyball and Wakeboarding
- My Pet Peeves: Bullies and Racism (it gets under my skin!)
- Another Pet Peeve: The fashion industry. I am sooooooo fed up with bullshit body standards that perpetuate unhealthy and destructive patterns of how we value our own bodies.
- My dream: To grow KIN LOV GRA into a philanthropic empire so I can support as many beautiful souls as possible from all walks of life.